We are always looking for volunteers to help with special events. If you have any time or interest in helping our great cause, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a specific position we are looking to fill:
The volunteer in this position will be responsible for working with the Board to establish a fundraising plan based upon the goals of THS. The plan should be updated annually.
The successful person will have proven experience in fundraising activities. A background in marketing & working with non-profits is a plus. Grant procurement experience is also a plus. The Fundraising Chair will be responsible for developing a committee and facilitate meetings on a regular basis to meet goals and advance the fundraising efforts of THS. The Chair, Committee, and the BOD will work towards the goals set forth in the fundraising plan.
- Work with Board to establish a fundraising plan using appropriate means, such as special events, merchandise sales, etc.
- Serve as a spokesperson within the organization for the committee
- Lead the committee in its efforts to raise funds
- Make telephone calls and visit local businesses to raise community awareness of the THS Mission & Vision
- Monitor fundraising efforts to be sure ethical practices are in place, donors are acknowledged appropriately, and that efforts are cost-effective
- Other fundraising-related duties as assigned
Please contact us if you are interested in discussing this or other ways to help!