3:00 pm: Park opens
3:00 pm– 7:00pm: Food by Two Drummers Smokehouse
3:10 pm: Welcome & Opening Ceremony
3:30 pm: Santa arrives with his elves!
3:30 pm-5:00pm: Pictures with Santa, Historic Toano wagon rides, Kids Corner: face painting
3:30 pm -6:00 pm: Kids Corner: crafts and games (there will be a 15 minute break at 5 pm for the Lighting)
5:00 pm: Community message from THS President, Jack Wray, Mt. Vernon UMC Bell Ringing
5:15 pm: Christmas Tree and Village Lighting
7:00 pm Park closes
* THS will be selling baked goods, merchandise and a special commemorative Christmas ornament.
* Other vendors are: Mt. Vernon UMC Susan Richard’s Circle, Wooden Toymaker, Cub Scout Pack 103, Williamsburg, VA
The following locations have available parking lots:
- Hard surface parking lot directly in front of the event site on Route 60 (former Two Sisters Pizza)
- Former BP gas station
- Martin Store Building
- Masonic Lodge and Old Bank Building (lot is behind these two)
- Toano Post Office
- Farmers Market on the corner of Route 60 and Forge Road
- Field next to the Farmers Market
- Woman’s Club of Toano
- Former gun shop on the corner of Route 60 and Church Lane
- Vernon United Methodist Church
- Lucky Junque (6 minute walk)
Many thanks to all the Toano businesses and property owners for their participation in this community event! Special thanks to S4 Lights and Colt Power & Technology!